April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
7 comments:
Thank you. She will be walking in no time. It kills me how she just talks and sings while she is trying to learn to walk. I hope you gave her the book. It was a good effort. Hold stuff down on her level so she doesn't have to look up so high and that might help. She is doing great.
Why is it that they never do command performances??? LOL
she is so close!! It's funny watching the video cause I found myself talking to her as if I was there trying to help, Haha. This fertility medicine is making me crazy! I hope your doing well during your pregnancy. Miss you!
HHAAAHHHAAA! She's getting it. It looked to me like she knew exactly what she was doing. She knows she can walk but she was looking at you like "you are OUT of your mind" Hahaa. She is SO close now. I'm lovin the hair too!
That is so fun. It wont be too much longer. Brooke is kinda doing the same thing. She will take about 7-8 steps and just sit before she falls. I don't know what her deal is. I really thought she would be walking before her first b-day but that is tomorrow so I don't think it will happen.
I'll bet her pony tail was really cute!
If I hold stuff at her level she will just sit down and start crawling. So I tried keeping it up so she would stay focused. Didn't work though.
Yeah Morgan!!! It's funny how they never want to show off their moves on film!;)
Post a Comment