April 30, 2009

Sorry about the "cruel and unusual punishment". I just wanted to know what everyone thought before I posted the sex of the baby :) But now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I shouldn't post it...maybe I should make everyone wait until the baby is born. Lots of people do that these days ya know. THAT would be really cruel huh?

Okay, well I guess maybe I'll just tell you. I would have posted sooner, but its only 9 am here right now, which means I've been asleep while all of you were trying to guess and being tortured by the suspense lol. Its a boy! We're SO excited. I had a feeling it was a boy. Why?

1. it has felt natural to call the baby "he" ever since the beginning.
2. I had a dream about having a baby boy this time. With Morgan I always dreamt about girls.
3. The Chinese calander said Morgan was supposed to be a boy, so when it said girl this time, I figured it would be wrong again.
4. My sister in law, Jenny, did a "string" test on me years ago and the results said 5 kids...girl, boy, girl, girl, boy.

This taking pictures of yourself sideways stuff is not easy! So here ya go, this is the best I could get and I've been trying for 2 weeks now! This is me at 19 1/2 weeks...I think I need some maternity clothes, what do you think?

13 comments:

thejencooper said...

Congratulations guys! That is so awesome that you are having a boy!

4everboys said...

I knew it!!!! congrats!

The Patty Cake House said...

Congratulations!!!! Boys are really fun!!!! YAY!!!!

The Shields Family said...

Yay!! That's so exciting!!

Carissa said...

A boy?!! Congratulations, that is great!

Adam Amy Wes said...

All these boys nowadays!!!! That's awesome though! Congrats!

Ashley said...

Hooray for you, your husband and Morgan!! That is so exciting! Speaking from my own experience with having a little girl and then having a little boy is so much fun!! Morgan is going to be the best sister to her little brother and the will be really close! I am thrilled for you!

M C said...

Yaayyy!! Ha, I knew it!! :) I am so very excited for you all and can't wait to see the little guy in a couple months! Congratulations!!!

Justin and Kristin Neal said...

Yea!! Congrats!! By the way your tummy is adorable!

Stephanie said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Your picture is sooo cute! Now we just need one of your actually smiling!

Shelly said...

I knew it was a boy! I am so happy! Congrats! You look so cute with your little pregnant belly!!!

Mindy said...

Cute belly!

~The Dippold's said...

So cute!! I am so excited for you guys!! :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006