April 30, 2009

Ultrasound Results...

I had my almost 20 weeks Ultrasound today. The results say its a....

BABY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm curious as to what everyone THINKS the sex of the baby is. We did find out. But I want to know your guesses. If you already know, don't spoil it!

12 comments:

grandma said...

It looks like there is only one. Is there only one??? j/k

The Fisher's said...

I'll say .... a girl :) Seems like there are a bunch of friends I know having their second girl right now. Congrats on a healthy baby however ;)

Heather said...

Girl was my first thought!

The Shields Family said...

I'm thinking boy!!

4everboys said...

Boy!

Mindy said...

I know what it is!!!! ha ha I didn't know that you could text! I wanted to text back but wasn't sure if it costs a lot. Does it? I can't wait to see you guys sooooon!

Melanie said...

I'm still waiting to hear! Hurry up and tell us!! :)

M C said...

Me too! I can't wait much longer!!

The Phipps said...

boy!

Justin and Kristin Neal said...

So cute!!

The Calls said...

girl!

Stephanie said...

I've always thought girl, but I want you to know that this post is cruel and unusual punishment. Tell us allready!!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006