April 21, 2009

Korea's Next Top Model-Modeling Shoot #1 Happy Baby

Thats right, watch out Lee Syori, here comes a little model in the making! Morgan had her first modeling photo shoot yesterday and did so well (considering she has 2 Korean women in her face trying to make her smile and a huge bright flash flashing every 2 seconds). One of the other American moms there took these photos for me, cause they don't give us copies of the pictures they take. We have to wait until the clothing catalog comes out to see them. They modeled the fall line of Happy Baby yesterday so the catalog won't be out until about August! These pictures aren't great at all, but the outfit was adorable and Morgan did smile a lot. They had to cut a slit in her hat to make it fit on her huge head!

These 2 photos are of the screen where the pictures pop up.

I'm really hoping they call her back. She made some awesome money for only 15 minutes of photos.

10 comments:

Mindy said...

That's awesome! They will for sure call her back, she looked so cute!

grandma said...

What do you mean you hope they call her back. You know they will. Especially if she was good to work with. That outfit is really cute. What a good girl.

Windy said...

She looks adorable!!!! I'm wanting to get Emmi and Lanie something like that too. Good luck! She's the cutest!

The Calls said...

what do you mean she made money? do they do it in scholarships? I hear that is all you can make with kids, because some parents take the money and it never goes to the kids?? just curious..these are cute pics.

Stephanie said...

that is so cool. I've never known anyone who has ever had a child model and I think Morgan is perfect for it! She is so adorable in those photos.
P.S.I cant wait to see you this summer!!!

Carissa said...

I love that outfit on her!

The Fisher's said...

What a cutie bug! How fun for you to watch her play dress up!

Cunningham's said...

Her little outfit is sooo cute! I love it! She's so cute!

The Phipps said...

She is a doll!

M C said...

How exciting and fun is that! I love the clothes, way cute! She's adorable!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006