April 15, 2009

A Cute Video, Children's Grand Park, and More Easter

Morgan has discovered that she can climb on top of her shopping cart. So Clint took her for a little ride the other night.

On Wednesday Morgan and I went to the Children's Grand Park in Seoul. It was a neat place, completely free, and had a zoo, huge playground, amusement park and a lot more that we didn't get to see because of the rain.

One thing I love about Korea is the beautiful blooming trees.

We weren't expecting it to be so cold. Good thing we had a blanket with us.

Morgan could swing for hours if I let her.

Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Kent... We got your Easter box yesterday and loved everything! Here's Morgan checking out her bag of goodies. Don't mind the hairdo, she had just woken up from a nap :)
It didn't take long for Morgan to figure out how to pull the string on the rabit to make him shake. I only showed her once and she had it down. Here she is watching it.
And of course she loved the blanket. She must have checked out every single ribbon on the blanket and then gave it some hugs.
Clint and I love our shirts (I'm thinking we should get family pictures in matching shirts ha ha!) and of course we love the chocolate! In fact I'm eating some as I type :) And I can't wait to put Morgan in that adorable dress on Sunday!!!
Thanks so much for everything! We love you and miss you SO SO SO MUCH!!!

5 comments:

M C said...

Do they translate alot of signs in Korea or is that some kind of American Park? Just wondering

Katie Webb said...

Most signs (including signs on the freeway) are in Korean and English in Seoul because its a big tourist place. Also, the Olympics were here in 1988, so I think that has a lot to do with the translated signs.

Luke and Erin said...

That is so fun! Happy Easter!!
I guess I should have been more clear about that video ;) Sorry to have scared you for life!!!
I love seeing your pictures, they always remind me of being in China... if that really did happen. Somedays it feels like it was all some kind of dream.
I really can not believe how big Morgan looks. A little person, she is turning into.
How is Clint doing? Luke said he hasn't had an email or anything from him in a while... That is probably because Clint hasn't had an email from Luke in awhile.
I will by a cookie from the Katie-wants-to-go-home bake sale ;)

The Patty Cake House said...

She is growing up so much I can't even believe it!!!! She is a doll!!!

The Fisher's said...

She has such a cute little laugh, and I love her voice! I can't believe she is talking and so big! That park looks beautiful, I hope you can get back in better weather sometime :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006