March 30, 2009

Note

Last night Morgan was crying and I noticed she has 2 molars that have poked through on the bottom of her mouth. Then when I was brushing her teeth I saw that she has 2 on the top also. That explains the salivating dog saliva she's been producing for the last couple of days.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

wow, molars already! I wonder if that's why Ambria has been so cranky lately and slobbers alot. Hmm, now I'm gonna go look. So how many does that make for Morgan??

mom said...

Yeah Mogran!!!! Way to go. Cutting teeth is such slobbery business. What a girl.

mom said...

PS: Who needs a dog when you have a baby that is cutting teeth? I love the one thing that made you smile today. I laughed right out loud. :-)

mom said...

Where are you?? I haven't talked to you since Saturday. Are you playing some cruel joke on me?? :-)

Justin and Kristin Neal said...

hey so in the picture at the top of this web page.....well if you look really close you can see "Webb" on Clints socks!!! I just thought this was really funny!!!!! HAHAHA Justin (as if you didn't know)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006