Yesterday (Sunday the 26th) Morgan decided it was too hard to crawl when she was wearing a dress, so she started standing up in the middle of the floor and taking 4 or 5 steps. She was so proud of herself, but she would stop as soon as I got all excited. Anyway, today she's doing even better. I decided she's like her dad. She doesn't want to do anything unless she can do it perfectly. Oh, and she learned to say "no" this weekend. Oh the joy!
I just have to say that I love her baby fat. She still hasn't lost those rolls on her legs and wrists and I love it.
8 comments:
I think it's a pain wearing dresses too! Isn't so crazy how they just walk when they want to on their own time...Morgan looks so tall! I love the baby fat on all babies....I hope Abrielle holds on to hers for a long time!
Oh how cute! I think she's got it! She'll be running before you know it:)
Oh my gosh!!! She is doing great!! What a girl MOrgan, way to go.
That is more than four or five steps too. :-)
Morgan is going to be running when I see her! So I see that you are reading "the host" I loved that book! I thought it was much much much better than twighlight. Let me know what you think about it.
What a cutie!! I love seeing her walk. Yep, she'll be running in no time!
hahahaha..these videos make me laugh!! She definately walks when she wants to. I can't tell you how many dresses I've had to fix becuase the front part around the waist is ripped because the girls would crawl or try to stand up and would step or kneel on the dress!
What a cutie! I loved her Eeaster dress.
Post a Comment