Here's a video from when all the soldiers went to the field a couple weeks ago. Its all just training excersises, not a "show of force" or anything. They trained together with South Korean soldiers.
~Scroll down for other new posts~
2
comments:
mom
said...
I love to see blackhawks flying in formation. Any formation. When there are six or eight of them it is so totally AWESOME!!
Clint and I have been married for almost 9 years. We have one daughter and two sons. We've been a military family since June '06 and have thus far loved our experience. We are living in Texas and loving the warm weather! We're excited about this chapter of our lives and all of the adventures it is bringing to us.
~Dont be shy! Leave us a comment so we know you were here~
2 comments:
I love to see blackhawks flying in formation. Any formation. When there are six or eight of them it is so totally AWESOME!!
That was a cool video. I wish it was in English. I agree with your mom, blackhawks or even F16 flying in formation is awesome.
Christine
Post a Comment