Thursday, April 2nd, all the wives in Clint's company threw a BBQ for the soldiers who had been out in the field for the last week or so. The first video is of the pilots flying in. I must say that my husband has the sweetest job ever! Okay, so he's not flying in any of these choppers, cause he didn't get to go to the field with them, but still, its pretty sweet! I love seeing and hearing helicopters.
And the oh-so-long awaited for video of Morgan taking her first steps on her own. I was cleaning up one of the tables and I heard Eddie (our good friend) say, "oh man, she's walking!" And sure enough, when I turned around she had taken about 5 steps on her own. I'm so proud. I felt like an idiot though cause I was screaming and clapping like a little girl.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! That is awesome. I'm so excited for her. She is doing really well. She will be running in a month. Way to go Morgan!!
Yay for Morgan! Jordan has been trying to walk lately too, I love it!
GO MORGAN! You look like a pro! Lova ya little girlie!
Watch out Mama! Nothing is safe now :)
I'm so happy! She is growing up so much! I can't believe how beautiful she is! She'll be running around before you know it!
Yeyy, Morgan!! Way to go! They are so adorable as they take their first steps..
Post a Comment