Morgan playing with her new tea set that she got from the Easter Bunny.
April 12, 2009
Happy Easter 2009
Easter was pretty mellow for us. We had a nice Sunday listening to our church's General Conference that they hold every 6 months. We heard some amazing speakers and it really brought the spirit of Easter into our home.
Sunday afternoon we went over to K-16 to the Easter egg hunt. They did it by age group and we missed Morgan's age, but when they let the parents go out, Clint took her with him. So it worked out. Here's our family picture. I think we weren't ready for it :)
The hunt. I was surprised how fast Morgan caught onto the concept of picking up the eggs and and putting them in her basket (plastic bag). She seemed to have fun with it. They didn't actually hid the eggs, they just dumped them into a field, so it wasn't really a "hunt", but it was still nice and everyone had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
6 comments:
How fun! Morgan is so cute! I am looking really hard, but I can't see your prego belly in your family picture. I think I speak for everyone when I say......"We wanna see!!!!"
That is a real cute outfit Morgan has on. Looks like she had fun!
She always looks so cute. I bet she loved the tea party set.
She has her toe on her right foot crossed. Grandpa got her that little outfit. He was so proud of himself.
I love Morgan's outfit! She is just too cute! Looks like you guys had a great Easter. I'm feeling ok, still have a little morning sickness which is more like all day sickness but its better than it was. I"m showing a little bit I guess. I"ll get some pictures up soon! :) How are you feeling? You should know what the baby is soon right?
I love how prim and proper she looks playing with her cute tea set!
Post a Comment