
A lot of people have been telling me lately that Morgan looks a lot like me. So I thought I'd compare 1 year pictures. I wish I had one of her that was more similar to my pose. This picture of me is 1 of only 2 pictures I have of me at that age. What do you think?
9 comments:
WOW!!! You do look alike!!!! So cute!!!!!
Yes!!! She does look like you!
Holy guacamole! I always thought that she looked like clint a ton and had your coloring. But those pictures look almost identical! Your eyes are a lot alike. Like mother like daughter! Really Cute!
Compare your family picture of her to your one year picture of you and you don't look alike. It is the smile that makes her look like Clint. When she smiles her face turns into a Clint face, however the two you compared she does look more like you. :-)
I can totally see it in the eyes and nose!
Hey! How are you? Your little girl is getting so big.. I tagged you so check out my blog and I realized that I put you as Katie C as in Call and not a W. Sorry!!
Humm... she does look a ton like you in that picture but in other pictures she looks a ton like Clint. She is just a really good mix. I think that is the best!Either way she is just a little cutie!
I don't think so?? Maybe the dark hair and dark eyebrows but the rest is Clint. Find a pic of Clint and see if the two compare?
Totally does! My mom always pulls old pics of me and compares, how fun! She's totally yours :)
Post a Comment