April 6, 2009

Don't you just love a sleeping baby? My mom says I used to sleep with my hands under me just like this.
Climbing in dad's new flight bag.
Morgan finally figured out how to push around the shopping cart we got her for her birthday in December. She was cruisin all over the house with it today.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Her skirt is so cute! Is your pregnant belly showing yet? I think we would all love to see pictures. :)

mom said...

It amazes me to watch her. She is such a tiny baby still but she can figure out how to make that shopping cart go where she wants it to go. I love watching her walking around it to push it the direction she wants it to go. It amazes me how smart babies really are. I love this video. And yes, my baby girl did sleep like that.

The Calls said...

uh oh Katie, look out!!! Once they start walking they discover a whole new world of stuff to get into! haha She has a look that she is so proud of where she is going with that cart..how cute! jaelann she isn't a baby anymore...she is a walking Toddler...holy cow, how quickly they go to the next stage in life! sad...she has to be a baby, she can't grow up!!!

Shelly said...

Oh, my gosh!!! Katie, I cannot believe how big she has gotten!! She's enormous. When did she grow up? I still have this vision of a little 6 month old still learning to rollover! I can't believe how much time has gone by. How tall is she now? Her outfit is adorable, by the way!

Calvin & Karen said...

I can't believe how much the middle picture looks like you did when you were that age. She is so cute. We miss you guys!!! I agree that you need to post pregnant pictures. :0)

Luke and Erin said...

What a smartie to know how to get it to move where she wants to go. My kids just ram things into the wall and leave it.
I love her skirt, it is way cute.
And yes, a sleeping baby is just about the best thing in the world... for many reasons!

The Fisher's said...

Her sleeping is too cute! Mine both sleep with their arms above their head...like me :) It's funny to notice those little things! And I was just talking to Shelly about Morgan not wanting to walk yet, and here you are posting her walking, congrats on a toddling toddler!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006