April 13, 2009

Chronicles of Narnia

Okay, I have to admit. I didn't finish reading the series. I've been working on them since December and absolutely loved the first 4 books. But I'm to the point where I just need to stop cause they are getting a little boring and repetitive. They are great for young kids. I just need a change of scenery I guess. I may come back to them someday and finish the last 2 books. I think I have 2 left. C.S Lewis is a great writer and actually kind of funny in the way he describes things. I highly recommend the books for Elementary aged children who love using their imaginations.

0 comments:

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006