September 10, 2008

Stats-September 10, 2008

Today Morgan had her 9 month well baby check up. I love going to the doctor and finding out how much she's grown. Today she was 18 and a half pounds, 27 and a half inches. Exactly 50th percentile for both weight and height. She was so good for the doctor. I was so proud. As for the sleeping through the night issues we've been having, almost solved. You see, Morgan has been a schedule baby her whole life. And I think the lack thereof has been contributing to her restless nights (she woke up 4 times on Saturday night and 5 times on Sunday night). The last 2 days I have been very consitent with both her eating and napping schedules and, to my great joy and excitement, she's slept from 9:30 pm to 8:00 am only waking up once! Can I just tell you how good it feels to actually get a good night's rest? Woo eee! I feel like a new woman! Now if we could just get those teeth to pop through and rid her of the pain.

Pictures of Morgan chewing on a frozen (unopened) popscicle. My latest attempt to numb her gums. Another thing I've been doing is freezing her pacifier (Clint's idea) so when its time to go to bed she has something to chew on that helps the pain subside enough to fall asleep. It seems to be working.



Don't you just love how lady like she is with her little ankles crossed?
This one is my favorite

6 comments:

The Grandy's said...

Nope. My IUD slipped out of place and fell out. So I technically didn't get pregnant with it "in". I just got pregnant the week after it fell out.

The Phipps said...

she is soooo cute!!!! and sweet looking!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really do love the ankles crossed.
So prim and proper!

Kattelman Krew said...

Happy 9 months Morgan!!! she is exactly 3 months older than Abrielle to the day....and thanks for the tips on frozen Binky's and otterpops to numb their gums, I will definitely have to try both....

Carissa said...

I love the way she is crossing her ankles like that!

thejencooper said...

Morgan is so cute! I love the picture of her crossing her ankles. So adorable!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006