These are a few examples of artwork by Liz Lemon Swindle. Her paintings look almost real. I saw one of her paintings on the cover of a book today and so I had to find her on the internet. My favorite one is called "Hold On Tight". It was the one on the cover of the book I saw. It depicts a side of Christ that we don't read about in the scriptures. Lately I've turn to mush when I see any pictures of Jesus with children, or hear/sing songs about Jesus and children. I'm so grateful for the Savior, Jesus Christ, and for the life He lived. And for the death He suffered in order to save us all from sin.
"Silent Night"
"Seeking the One"


2 comments:
I love those pictures. If I could afford all the art work in deseret book I would have it all over my house.
She is great. I went to a fireside where she spoke once and we got to see all her paintings up close. Amazing.
Post a Comment