September 9, 2008

9 Months-September 9, 2008

Today our baby girl is 9 months old! How time flies. Before we know it, we'll be walking her through the doors of kindergarten, wondering how on earth we let her grow up so fast! What a blessing it is to have Morgan in our lives and to be entrusted with raising her to be a righteous daughter of God. We love this little girl so much and thank our Father in Heaven for her everyday.

This picture was taken the day we brought her home from the hospital. December 11, 2007
The rest of these were taken yesterday.




Morgan's newest thing is sucking fruit juice out of those mesh cloth things. She loves cantalope. It keeps her occupied for a good 30 minutes to have fruit to suck on.

5 comments:

M C said...

She is such a doll! I think she looks more and more like Clint! Only three more months and she'll be one allready! Time does fly! -Mia

The Shields Family said...

Katie!! She's so adorable!! I love the one with her finger in her mouth!!

Luke and Erin said...

Happy Nine Months. I just thought of the fact that you guys will probably not be here for her first Bday and that made me sad :(
She is gowing so much and she is so stinkn' cute!
How is her teething?

Mindy said...

Holy cow nine months have flown by!!!! I love that little girl and I can't believe you took her away from me. :)

The Calls said...

Happy Nine Month birthday Morgie!! You are such a big girl and we love you so much!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006