I know I already posted something today. But remember a couple of weeks ago when I said I wished I had gotten Morgan's newborn cry on video? I was so sad because I couldn't remember what it sounded like. Well, my mom was there the day she was born so it dawned on me today to that I should go through her pictures and videos to see if she had by chance gotten it on video....and she did! I found it! I was so excited! Its nothing like I remembered. Its was so quiet, and kind of low pitched. Video was taken December 10th. I think.
September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
5 comments:
What a precious keepsake, I'm so jealous! I wish I could hear Abrielle's newborn cry again, I do remember it being much lower than I expected it to be too. What a pleasant surprise to find that!
Aww! That is too stinking adorable! I just loved her cry as a newborn! She is such a sweet baby! I'm so glad you found this of her! Time flies!!
Oh How Sweet!!
Don't you wish you can just keep them little forever!
I can relate to turning to mush... I am such a weepy mommy now. Before kids I was an made of steel!
How sweet!! They grow up so fast!!
Post a Comment