September 27, 2008

Such An Angel-September 27, 2008

She is my favorite person in the whole world. Besides her dad of course.

6 comments:

The Shields Family said...

She's such a doll!!

The Patty Cake House said...

She is so so so cute!

Justin and Kristin Neal said...

She is too adorable!! Look at all that hair!!

Kattelman Krew said...

What a cutie!!!, nothing I love more than snapping rolling around everyday photos... I think that it is the most accurate way to capture the moments we tend to forget, and they will be the ones we cherish the most.

Kattelman Krew said...

That top picture totally reminds me of pictures I take of Abrielle.

and to answer your question, I use a Sony camera, with a carl zeiss lens. ...
BUT honestly, the key with getting the images I have of Abrielle is not the camera. Mine is outdated and over 5 years old (old for the digital market)

I enjoy taking pictures from a different points of view. Getting down on their playing level.
If you notice in my photos, quite a few are taken from up above, or the side. You have to find out which angle suits your child's face. Abrielle looks really weird from the camera taking pictures from below , so I stick with taking pictures downward on her face. Also, I take the pictures really close, most are face shots. Lighting is important. and moving the camera around in different angles creates a different feel.

I take probably 20 for every 2 images that I would consider good....
but anyway,
try changing up the angle when taking pictures... see if you like the new point of view :)

Melissa & Jimmy said...

We miss you too! Morgan is an absolute doll! She is getting so big! No, Madeline isn't sitting up on her own yet. She sits with some support though. Any word on when you will be leaving for Korea? Maybe you will still be in Utah when we come...if so we should defnitely get together!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006