Playing the piano with Great Grandpa Paul
September 16, 2008
September 16, 2008
Yesterday was my happy birthday. On Sunday Clint's grandparents had me over for dinner and then Clint's mom and 2 sisters gave me a little party. It was a lot of fun! Thanks you guys!

Clint and Kristen, the happy newlyweds
Yes the candles say '21'. We didn't have a number 4 candle, so we compromised.

Grandpa Paul and his 2 great grandchildren, Morgan and her cousin Carson
Yesterday for my actual birthday my mom and stepdad took me to a place I've been craving for over a month now, Cafe Rio. I love it! Good bye Costa Vida, its all about the Rio now! Thanks for dinner guys! Afterward we went to RedMango. If you haven't been there....GO, GO NOW! It is oh so delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
16 comments:
I think you are a better person than I am...if people kept mistaking Mya for a boy, even if she was dressed obviously as a girl, i would probably say something like "yep, he's a boy! That's why we dress him in a pink DRESS, we want our kid to have problems." People can be so retarded, like when they find out Dustin has a twin sister and they ask him if they are identical twins. It just goes to show, some people should stop reproducing.
Happy Late b-day!! Hope it was fun!!
Happy birthday Katie!! Sorry I didn't call you yesterday I've been laying in bed sick the past couple days. I love you and I hope to feel better enough to see you in class tonight if you can make it. By the way you are looking really good!
Happy Belated Birthday!!! It looks like you had a great one! Will Morgan let you put headbands or bows or anything in her hair? I've seen those colorful clippies that snap tight to your head that are really tiny (don't need to hold TOO much hair). I don't think she looks like a boy at all!
Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you're having so much fun! Morgan is such a cutie. You by the way look fantastic!
Happy Birthday! I am sooo envious of that Cafe Rio salad!! The dressing to is die for! I could eat just the dressing :) Morgan is such a sweetie! I use headbands, but Harlee doesn't always seem to like them, what about jewlery? Bracelets are always cute. At Walmart I saw the cutest pink onsie that said "No, I'm not a boy!" It happens, people are just too lazy to notice "she's in pink!!" My mom said I was always mistaken for a boy, even wrapped in pink blankets, some things just don't change :)
thanks for inviting us!
Happy Belated Birthday Kate!! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend even though Clint wasn't there! That cake looks very pretty and so yummi!
People said Megan looked like a boy as a baby all the time too. I got pretty annyoed sometimes. She always had bows and pinks on her. Hello, people?! I wonder if they (the dumb people) all think that way because the babys hair is so short, not like that is unusuall for a baby of either gender? It's not like we are cutting our baby girls hair to make them maybe seem like a boy?! Because Ashley had a ton of hair, and I can't remember people saying she was a boy, only with Megan... I don't know?!
Happy Birthday, Katie! Hope you had a good day. I totally agree with you...it's all about Cafe Rio! I've been craving that for a while too! Your little girl is so cute! Her and Brooklyn are really close in age. Don't know what to tell you about the hair...we have the same problem at our house. I've resorted to either piggys or a ponys. She pulls out clips or headbands. I
Hey Happy belated birthday Katie! I have a Septemeber b-day too! That makes you even cooler than I thought you already were! Haha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!! Seriously I was going to wish you happy birthday on the actual day.. And I remembered your birthday after so many years of not keeping in touch. So I hope that makes you happy! HE HE I hope you had a good one!! Are you in town?? And how long will you be in town? WE should meet up and catch up!
HaPpY bElAtEd BiRtHdAy!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! We miss you guys!! Hope all is well. :)
Of course you can ask, I bought my sroller off Ebay actually, one of the biggest reasons it took me so long to buy it was I couldn't see it first. Supposedly they carry the line at Toys R' Us. But I have to say I think it's going to be great! It's an InStep Safari AR825, that's the double, they have singles as well, and they are even better priced! There is an AR800 that is more black with blue highlights, and there is even another Safari model that is a really pretty brown color with orange, but that one didn't have a divider between my kids (I just imagined Logan "loving Harlee a little too often as we walked), you might really like it though, it had the 16" wheels for jogging instead of the 12" that mine has. Now that I've given you more info than you ever wanted, good luck in a decision! They are soooo nice!
Hey you!!! I was just asking Mindy about you the other day! How's everything going? Thakns for peaking at my blog, I got a lot of work to do on it!
Happy late birthday!!! The cake looks so good!!!! Hope that you had a great day!!! And Morgan is still beautiful!!!!!
Post a Comment