Me, Stephanie, Christine, Amber, and Morgan
I met Stephanie first out of the these three. We met in our Earth Science class, taught by the coolest science teacher in the history of science teachers, Mrs. Potter. We did a dinasour report together on Velociraptors. It was awesome. We recorded noices off of Jurassic Park on one of those ancient tape recorders and played it for the class. At the time Steph wanted to be an Archiologist and I wanted to be a Volcanologist. Oh how things change.
My first memory of Christine is funny. I always got dropped off at school early because my parents had to take me on their way to work. Or maybe it was my brother. Anyway, Stephanie and I would walk up and down the halls waiting for school to start. I remember her introducing me to Christine one morning and Christine wasn't very friendly. She wasn't rude, I just thought she hated me. It took a while, but I finally got through that hard outer shell and discovered the nut inside!
I met Amber in our Geometry class. I think she sat right behind me. She was one of those really cute girls that you're super jeleous of and wish you could haver her hair and shoes and clothes. She was always so nice. It turned out that my friend Katie who I met in English, and my friend Bekah who I met in Cross Country, had been friends with Amber for a long time. It had to be fate that I met these girls, because I met them all in different places at different times, but they were all friends with each other too. Come to find out, several years later, Amber thought I was the big dweeb in math class because of my big huge nerdy glasses that I wore.
4 comments:
Thanks for the ode to our friendship! I love you and am so happy you are here right now before you go overseas. I have really cherrished our times that we recently have spent with each other.
Your blog post made me miss my dear friends. They sure can make life a little brighter can't they.
It's so fun to meet up with people you haven't seen in a while. I am so glad for friends! In the military we will have friends all over the world!
I have to say I don't remember meeting you. I am sorry I came across as unfriendly. I was very reserved. I have enjoyed taking time to get together while you have been here. I love all my friends and wish them all the happiness life can bring them.
-Christine
Post a Comment