September 4, 2008
Another Update-September 4, 2008
I got an email from Clint this morning. Everything is going really well for him. They put him into something called Green Platoon. As far as I understand the pilots in Green Platoon progress at a faster pace. So he's really excited about it even though he STILL hasn't flown a Blackhawk since April. He found out that they have a Command Sponsorship slot reserved for him. I have to take care of a few things on my end before he can finish the paperwork, but it sounds like things are going to work out in our favor. He's thinking Morgan and I will be able to fly out mid October, but of course, things can always change. In fact, with the way the Army is I probably shouldn't even post this, but I'm just too excited that we're finally moving forward and have an estimation as to when our seperation will end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
6 comments:
Yeah and Congratulations!! I bet Clint can't wait to get his hands on Morgan (and you ) again :) Lots of luck!
Yahoo! That is exciting! I'm happy for you! Progress is good!
That is exciting, I know what you mean about not sure if you should say anything fearing that you jeenks yourself and it doesn't happen! I really hope you can join him soon!
How exciting!! I hope it works out!! Hopefully you will at least be together for the holidays!! Man I can not believe how fast this year has flown by!!
We're so glad to hear things are falling into place. So exciting!
I'm so happy for you that at least you have some soft of idea when you get to have your family together again. I am also happy that things have worked out that we have been able to see each other before you leave. I think we want a girls night next saturday! Love you!
Post a Comment