Sharing watermelon after the race.
When we got there a Korean dance group was performing.
They also had some salsa dance performances and hula dancing. Miss Georgia was there too.
Watching the performances...from the best view.
Playing on the bouncy stuff
Saturday after the festivities we went to another bbq at our friend's house.
Then back to Yongsan for fireworks. Morgan was unsure at first and only wanted to be in the comfort of daddy's arm.
Then she was kind of okay for a minute.

Then she thought it was much safer in daddy's arms.
The fireworks weren't that great. Nothing compared to what we're used to, but we're SO glad they had a firework show. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. It has been since I can remember. This year I have a new found love and respect for the United States of America and I am so grateful to call it my home. I'm thankful for the freedoms we enjoy there, for the men and women (and their families) who have sacrificed and are now sacrificing to keep our country safe and free. I'm thankful for the beauty found in the mountains, rivers, lakes, deserts, and oceans. And for a Father in Heaven who has given us all we have, including our country.
Hope you had a great Independence Day!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you arrived back safe and sound - that's awesome that they rearranged the plance for you!! I remember flying with Logan when I was pregnant with Harlee, not the most comfortable experience, and you had a WAY longer flight! We need to get to the Discovery Gateway it appears! It looks like an amazing place! You are looking cute, not huge by the way!! ;)
How cute. I love all of these pictures. She looks comfy with her daddy. I love her little outfit too. Miss you guys.
I love that the military does fun stuff like that for the fourth. I'm glad you guys had a good time! Miss ya sista! It has been FAR too long since we talked...
Post a Comment