July 10, 2009
My Sewing Machine Cover
Remember how Clint bought me a sewing machine for Valentine's day? Well, its July, and I hadn't even taken the plastic off of it yet. So this first week of being home from vacation, my goal was to learn how to use it. I read through the manual and figured out all the switches and buttons. Then today, in less than an hour, I finished my first project. A sewing machine cover. I thought it turned out pretty cute. I made it long enough that it touches the table cause the dust here is so thick I didn't want any of the machine exposed. Click here for my "tutorial" on how to make one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
6 comments:
Super cute! I love the material. And I am going to read how you made it because I just have a boring one on mine that came with the machine.
That is soooooo cute!!! You are so talented!!!
Nice first attempt! It looks awesome...I should do something for mine as well :)
You are so talented!! I love the fabric. It's my favorite color . . . PINK!! I cannot believe how fast Morgan is growing up!! She is such a cutie!! :)
Oh...and what are you thinking about Wicked? A little on the weird side, but I liked it when all was said and done.
Honestly, I'm having a really hard time getting into Wicked. I keep thinking, this book is kind of dumb, but at the same time I can't stop reading because I really want to know whats going to happen. Everyone says its a really good book, so I'm sure I'll like it in the end. On a side note, Clint saw me reading it the other day and asked why I was reading a biography of myself :)
Post a Comment