July 21, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

July 14, 2009-Morgan playing with her purse.


July 17, 2009-playing in the closet with a diaper bag.
July 18, 2009-swimming in the bathroom. We don't have a very 'safe' patio, and really no yard. Plus its monsoon season, so we've been inside a lot lately. Mom had to get creative!


9 comments:

Mindy said...

What a good mom you are! Great idea. She sure doesn't seem to mind being inside. :) She looks bigger in every picture I see her.

The Patty Cake House said...

She is soooo cute!!!!

lAuRa said...

Man, her and Faith would get along very well!Once you guys live closer, we'll have to let them play together! =) I can totally see a lot of you in her!

The Calls said...

How funny! very cute

Kattelman Krew said...

I absolutely LOVE the top pic...such sass in the pose! lol...such a cutie! and so grown up, I don't remember seeing those curls before- such a doll!

mom said...

I think she looks too grown up in those first four pictures. she isn't a baby anymore. She a toddler. WWWHHHHAAAAAAAAA

mom said...

PS: I think her hair has grown a couple of inches since you left. It is really getting long.

thejencooper said...

Look at Morgan's gorgeous hair! She is so beautiful.

M C said...

That second picture of Morgan looks so much like one I got of Megan.. They do look similar sometimes I think. I am gonna try to dig it up and take another look! She's so cute!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006