July 30, 2009

Funny Kid

Morgan woke up crying at about 1130 last night. I went into her room and was trying to find her pacifier in her crib, but what I find is a soaking wet bed. She had taken her diaper off and peed everywhere. I knew I should have put her pajama shorts on her.

7 comments:

M C said...

Morgan is getting so big!

Megan would take her diaper off that age too, so I just put it on backwards and that was that..

mom said...

What a good idea. I remember Jenny duck taping Makayla's on. I thought that was smart too. That's why raising babies is for the young. I would never have thought of that.

mom said...

PS: Maybe it is time to start potty training.....You were potty trained at her age. You did it yourself but nonetheless maybe she is ready???

Clan Andreasen said...

Laundry ... more laundry ... and even more laundry! Does it ever end? No. Hopefully, the diaper tampering will end soon, because Duncan has started pulling his off, too!

Katie Webb said...

I've actually been wondering if she is ready to potty train because she tells me when her diaper is dirty. She'll come to me and grab her diaper and say "ick". But she's so young. And I have NO CLUE how to potty train.

thejencooper said...

Oh poor thing! It's so funny, sad and frustrating all at the same time when stuff like that happens!

The Calls said...

you just sit them on the toilet every half hour if you are serious about getting her to do it, or let her see you go potty...i know weird to some people but it works for some kids, or you make it a game and say you want to try the big girl diaper??? Ya I know we've tried them all. Each kid goes on there own eventually. Makayla we tried it the first time, not interested...then she asked to go the second time...and it caught on but Ellie saw sister going potty and so she wanted to to, she potty trained alot earlier than kayla did.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006