July 22, 2009

Sunday July 12, 2009

This post is out of place, but I just got these off of my friend, Michele's, facebook. This was the Sunday Clint left for the states and the first of at least 2 floods that week. I'm not sure if the pictures will allow you to fully appreciate the extent of the flooding, but you get the idea. Nearly every soldier was called into work to help with damage control.







This canal is usually a little tiny trickle of water.

6 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

Holy Moly! that is crazy!! was your place affected? is flooding a normal thing there during rainy season? scary!

lAuRa said...

Wow! That is so crazy!! you probably can't get anywhere, especially not driving. That would be kinda fun to have that much rain but not at the same time- I'm terrified of drowning. =)

mom said...

Holy Cow. That is amazing. Remember that time at Turnberry when it flooded and Marshall had to carry that lady into her apartment from her car cause when she opened the door all the water rushed in. Be glad you are on the second floor. I love rain though. I would love to be there during the rainy season. I don't want to be struck by lighting though. :-) Have you found me a ticket yet?

Stephanie said...

That is crazy! Please be safe!

~The Dippold's said...

Oh my goodness!! I am glad you guys are alright. That is crazy!!

M C said...

That is insane!! Does this happen to some degree every year in Korea?

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006