We left Utah on June 30th to return to Korea. It was hard saying goodbye to family. It never gets easier leaving home. I'm really sorry we didn't get to see everyone this trip. Hopefully we'll see you next time. Thanks to everyone who housed us, fed us, entertained us, babysat, and everything else. We had such a great time while we were there!
Salt Lake International Airport-playing in the kid area.

On our flight from Utah to California the flight attendants moved people around so Morgan could have her own seat. Then from Cali to Korea, they did the same thing. We didn't even have to ask. I couldn't have been happier, or more grateful! Morgan thought she was a big girl in her own seat with her food tray down.

Morgan taking a picture of herself.

Totally wiped out.

We made it back to Korea with no problems whatsoever. Morgan was great on the plane until we landed in Seoul and she was ready to get out. We were able to walk around the plane quite a bit which really helped us both out. By the time we got home though, my ankles were non exsistant. I'm lucky I was able to get my shoes off!
3 comments:
I really wish that when the flight attendants saw me they would make special room for me :) Glad you made it back safe!
Looks like you had a fun trip! Isn't it exhausting flying with a kid...and pregnant...you are my hero.
I'm sad I didn't get to see you before you left. Sorry things are so hot in Korea but I'm glad your family is back together. Thanks for all the pics
Post a Comment