July 23, 2009
Storage Cubes
This is my latest sewing project. I wish I could say it was my idea, but it wasn't. It didn't turn out as stable as I wanted it to. But it will serve its purpose. Its going to hold scraps of fabric on my sewing desk. Click here to see how I made it. I will be making one for Morgan's hair stuff and maybe to organize Jackson's closet (socks, hats, mittens, etc.).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
5 comments:
GREAT JOB!! I am proud of you. If you keep doing small projects, pretty soon you will be doing the big ones with no problem.
Use a stiffer interfacing. That will make all the difference. It looks great. You did an awesome job.
Cute! Good idea! Sewing projects are fun,eh!
very cute!
That is so cute! I'm going to check those out!! Great job!
Post a Comment