From the back of the book:Dr. Martin Philips and Dr. Denise Sanger, are desperately afraid. Both of them suspect that something is wrong--terribly wrong--in the great medical research center where they work. Both of them wonder why a beautiful young woman died on the operating table and then had her brain secretely removed. Both of them find it impossible to explain the rash of female patients exhibiting bizarre mental breadkowns and shocking sexual behavior. Both of them place their careers and very lives in jeopardy as they penetrate the eerie inner sanctums of a medical world gone mad with technological power and the lust for more.
This book was a really good read. Some things were difficult to understand because of the terminology, but I found it hard to put down. The wrap-up in the end seemed to leave some details out and left me wondering, but I will probably read more Robin Cook books.
1 comments:
Wow this book looks crazy! I deffinately will check it out. It sounds pretty suspensful
Post a Comment