December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
5 comments:
She is such a cutie! I love how she laid on her belly to look for the ball. How fun!
she is getting so big and she is soooooooooo cute!!!
I thought the belly flop to look for the ball was really cute too. She is so cute. I can't stop looking at these. I'm so glad I got to talk to you on the webcam tonight. I was having some major Katie withdrawls for a minute. Love you guys.
She is so adorable!! I love that you put videos up of her! Its so neat to watch her grow.
Those are awesome, Kate. In the first one it sounded like she said, mommy. It's nice that youput videos up of her. Jason and I are always wondering how she is doing and growing.
Post a Comment