Last night I had the great priveledge of going karaoke-ing :) with the wives of K-16 for a much needed girl's night out. We had such a blast. We ate dinner at the food court on K-16 and then headed to the karaoke place in a taxi. 3 taxis actually. A couple of the wives are Korean, which made it so much easier to get around. It was a really nice place. When we first walked in they all started clapping, I guess they were just really excited for some business on a Tuesday night. They put us up in this kind of loft with tables and nice comfy chairs. They served us some yummy fresh fruit, dried fruit, and all sorts of nuts. Ignore the bottle of Jack. And don't worry, I only drank Coke.
I'm so glad Clint could be home to watch Morgan. I was in desperate need of some girl time. Unfortunately they didn't play the song I requested so I never got to sing. I was going to sing So What by Pink. Hopefully we'll be able to do it all again soon!
December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
6 comments:
Is that last picture all the women you went with. Are they all K-16 guys wives? There are a bunch. Looks like you had fun. I'm glad you could get together with them.
How fun!! I love a good girls night!! I got your Christmas card today. It was really neat! Mine will be on the way shortly . . . I am afraid it might be late. :(
Yes, mom, they are all K-16 wives. And that wasn't even all of them. I was shocked at how many showed up because I had no idea there were so many.
Good for you!!! It is amazing how a little "girl time" can make us wives much happier people :O)
Do any of them have kids that you can have play dates with? Morgan would like to have some friends too I bet. I'm glad you got to meet them and will be able to find some good friends in them.
That looks like so much fun.I want to know what song you sang. I'm glad you have women to hang out with over there! I miss you!!
Post a Comment