December 23, 2008

Naptime and Bathtime

These pictures were taken December 22. I love watching Morgan sleep. She's so sweet and cute. I couldn't help snapping a few pictures.

How to give your child a bath:
1) put kid in water filled tub.
2) Crab a pan of brownies.
3) sit back and relax.

This is my favorite picture, but its blurry :(
Look at my tooth, aint it pertty?


5 comments:

The Phipps said...

she is a cutie:)

The Patty Cake House said...

Soooooo CUTE!

Luke and Erin said...

Clint has a good idea, now if only I could figure out how to eat a pan of brownies in the bathroom without getting them soaked!
I love Morgan's tooth. It makes her look so old.

Windy said...

How funny and cute!!!!

Mindy said...

Oh my stinkin cow that is hilarious. I bet she gets real clean with his help! :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006