December 21, 2008

Clint is good at getting cute pictures of Morgan. Here's a photo shoot he did with her the other day for a CapriSun commercial. Just kidding, but hey, did I ever mention on this blog that we got stopped by a modeling agent in the PX one day and she took pictures of Morgan? Ya, she got our information and said she would call us for some real photo shoots. We haven't heard back yet. Anyway, on with these pictures...
Yes, she drank almost the whole thing by herself. Clint managed to get a few sips out of it.
The One Tooth Wonder!!!! Today at church a lady told me Morgan's 1 tooth makes her look like a litte witch.

Below: The deamon in her...
These last pictures are funny, they don't look like her to me.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she looks like such a big girl drinking Capri. Seriously. I think she has grown a foot since you left. :-) You are right about the last pictures and I love the demon one. Her Christmas dress is adorable. Where did you find it? It is so stinkin cute. Did you get a family Christmas photo? Just have some one take it for you and post it. Pllleeeeeaaaassssseeeee? Thanks. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm not sure what happened but it was me that posted that. You probably know that though.

Anonymous said...

You know on the family web site every one says oh she looks just like you or just like Clint and when they do I seldom see it. But some of the ones you guys get of her are so much you but boy she is also sooo much Clint. Like the last one, she looks JUST like Clint. Have you got her custom closet made yet that you are going to keep her in once she turns 12? She looks like she can be tons of fun.

Shelly said...

WOW!! I can't believe she is drinking Capri sun from a straw like that! She is getting so big. How did you teach her that?

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006