Unfortunately Clint and I both ended up with some kind of food poisening that night. The sickness started for Clint before we went to bed that night and then started for me arouond 6 in the morning. Needless to say Christmas Eve was a rough day for both of us. Morgan pretty much got away with anything and everything because neither of us had the energy to chase her around.
December 25, 2008
2-2 AVN Christmas Party
December 23rd, was the Batallion Christmas party here at K-16. There was tons of good food and activities for the kids. They had a Blackhawk decorated really cute and let the kids play in it (ya, talk about an expensive toy). Morgan enjoyed her turn in the pilot's seat. She wore the cutest Christmas dress, but we didn't get a good picture of it cause she doesn't hold still long enough. It snowed the night before and it actually stuck on the ground most of the day. So it felt a little more like Christmas.
All of these gifts are from people in the states who sent them over for soldiers who are away from home for the holidays. It was really nice and we could tell a lot of work went into them.
This is the sleigh that Santa pulled up in. You can kind of see the decorated chopper in the back. I wish I had gotten a better picture of it.
Unfortunately Clint and I both ended up with some kind of food poisening that night. The sickness started for Clint before we went to bed that night and then started for me arouond 6 in the morning. Needless to say Christmas Eve was a rough day for both of us. Morgan pretty much got away with anything and everything because neither of us had the energy to chase her around.
Unfortunately Clint and I both ended up with some kind of food poisening that night. The sickness started for Clint before we went to bed that night and then started for me arouond 6 in the morning. Needless to say Christmas Eve was a rough day for both of us. Morgan pretty much got away with anything and everything because neither of us had the energy to chase her around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
3 comments:
OOhh. Looks like a lot of fun!! I hope you guys had a wonderfully merry Christmas! We love and miss you so much!!! Merry Christmas!!
I do love that dress!! So cute:)
This is SO cool. I love it that the military does fun stuff for the families at Christmas. Jason's unit party looked really fun too. Morgie is adorable as always. Where's the Christmas morning pictures??
Post a Comment