December 16, 2008

On Monday night Clint thought he'd get creative and push/pull Morgan around in what is supposed to be a toy that helps her learn to walk. She loved it and got pretty upset when he stopped.
Now that Morgan is 1 she thinks she's too big to take naps, so instead of fighting with her yesterday I just put her in her rocking chair with her puppy and blanket and let her watch The Wiggles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like she is about to fal asleep. She is so dang cute.

The Phipps said...

So cute!!! She looks like a doll:)

Luke and Erin said...

GNO! I bet that was a blast! I wish I could have one ;)
Morgan is so cute, she looks so tired and so sweet.

The Shields Family said...

Thanks Katie! Merry Christmas to you guys!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006