December 2, 2008

Promotion

Today Clint was promoted to CW2. (Chief Warrant Officer 2). Morgan and I were able to go over to the company and pin (actually Velcro) his new rank on him. The commander had some really great things to say about Clint and I'm so glad we were there to watch and support. Also, he is the Equal Opportunity Officer in his unit and he graduated from that training last week. The pictures of that didn't turn out, that's why I haven't posted them. Unfortunately these ones aren't that great either. Sorry.


10 comments:

The Fisher's said...

I love that the picture of you two has a broom in the back! Aaron's little ceremony was sort of long, lots of people being advanced with lots to say. A smaller post looks nice compared to that :o) You are looking marvelous by the way!

Mindy said...

Congratulations Clint!!!

The Phipps said...

Congrats!!! :) Hope that y'all are having a blast over there!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Clint!! Where are the pictures of Morgan?? :-)

Anonymous said...

By the way.....you do look great!! Love ya.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations, that's awesome!! By the way your hair is hot!!! and p.s. check your email from Amber if you haven't allready. Miss you too!

Shelly said...

Congratulations Clint!! Hope they don't do to you what they do here when warrant officers get promoted :0

~The Dippold's said...

How exciting! We are glad things are going well for you guys! :)

Luke and Erin said...

I swear I commented on this already, but Emma clicked on the comments and I didn't see what I had posted. I am such a spaz, I probably put it on someone elses.
Anyway, what I thought I posted was Congrats to Clint! Way-to-go! That is great new. We had a we miss the Webb family moment on Sunday. I had just mopped the floor and to warn Luke it was wet I said, "Watch yourself" Jeremy without skipping a beat as if he were supposed to say it said, "Show me whatcha ya got". Okay so as if that wasn't funny enough I said "I don't know why, but that song reminds me of Clint." Luke said, "That is because Master P sings it." We both started laughing and had to exlpain about Reverend P and the volleyball game!
Good Job Clint! We miss you guys!

Justin and Kristin Neal said...

Congratulations Clint!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006