We had a good Christmas yesterday. On Christmas Eve we opened our gifts from grandparents and Morgan opened ones from her cousin. On Christmas morning we got up around 830. We were still feeling pretty weak and tired from being so sick. I made biscuits and gravy and sausage for breakfast and then we opened our gifts. Morgan didn't want to stop eating, but we finally forced her to join us.
There aren't any pictures of Clint and me because we both look extremely pale and sick, so all you get is pictures of Mo. Here she is trying on dad's new beanie.
For Christmas dinner we went to our friend's house. She made a wonderful dinner and it was nice to be able to spend some time with her and her family.
We had a really great Christmas in spite of being so far away from family. We're so thankful that we could be together as a family though. We're also grateful for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and the life that he lived. He is the reason we celebrate Christams and sometimes its so hard to remember that. We know that He, the Son of God, was born to save the world from sin and that he died so that we may return to live with Him and our Father in Heaven again.
3 comments:
I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. I didn't know you guys were sick! I am sorry. Hope you are now feeling better. Have you guys moved into your new house yet?
It sucks being sick and having to have things to do... Kids really never make it any better!
I am glad you still had a good time. Morgan look so cute in that beanie, and as a pilot!
YAY for a semi-white Christmas!
I'm so sorry you two were sick during Christmas and all, for goodness sakes?! How horrible!! Love ya!
Post a Comment