March 12, 2004 Oh to be young again ;)
March 12, 2009
5 Years
Happy 5th anniversary to us. Going through my pictures made me realize we hardly have any of the 2 of us. We do have a family picture we had taken about 2 months ago, but we never ordered them and I can't put them on here digitally. We've had an interesting year. Clint graduated flight school, we drove 2000 miles straight in a Penske truck with a 6 month old baby and an 8 month old puppy, said goodbye to all our belongings, families and friends, moved to South Korea, celebrated Morgan's first birthday, found out we're having another baby, and now find ourselves once again seperated on our anniversary. I never knew my life would be such an adventure! Happy anniversary Clint. See you next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006

12 comments:
Cute pictures! Happy anniversary. Hope you're feeling good.
Happy Anniversary! You two look so cute =)
Happy anniversary Kate. I'm so glad we got to talk for a minute this morning. Hope you have a great day. Give Morgee big kisses from Grandma. Love you guys.
Happy anniversary to you guys! And you still are young and look great!!!
Congrats!! It's nlousy when you are apart on these days - but at least he's coming home soon! :) Your wedding picture is so beautiful - I love the temple in the background that way!
Happy anniversary! Sorry you have to be seperated.
What a cute couple you are! Hope he comes back soon.
Congratulations on your Anniversary. Man how the years fly!I miss you so much!! Let me know if you ever get to reading Rebecca. It is a classic and is one of the fastest reads ever! I finished it in 2 days! I promise you'll love it. Give your baby girl a kiss for me :-)
Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry you can't be together on your special day. At least you are in the same country!
Hey Katie! I hope that you don't mind me checking out your super cute blog.. Holy Moly time sure flies!! Congratulations on your anniversary! You are so beautiful! Not that I am saying that you weren't beautiful when you were younger. It's crazy to see you all grown up with your own adorable family! I just had a flashback of the good ol' days of hanging out with you, your brother Travis, Robby Hall, Shelly, and Tammy Baldwin....Now I feel really old. I am so happy to see that you are doing so well! Take care and keep in touch if you are able to!!
Happy Anniversary guys!! Hope you're feeling good Katie!
Awe, it sucks he is gone! Maybe you can do something, a little late!
Happy anniversary anyway!
BTW you are STILL young, and not to mention beautiful!
Post a Comment