
March 24, 2009
Morgan's 1 year Pictures-Taken January 17, 2009
These pictures are scans of the originals, so they aren't the best quality. Actually, they aren't that great of quality as prints either, but our options for photographers are very limited here. This was the best we could find and the price was right. We weren't planning on doing a family picture that day cause Clint had just work 20 some odd hours, but we had them take a few shots and the first picture is the best we got.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006









10 comments:
Your family picture is so cute! I can't believe how big Morgan is getting. What a doll!
Cute! They look good!
The four of the five I ordered of her are 1,2,4, and 8. I love these pictures. They did capture her personality pretty well. She is such a cutie, even with her snaggle tooth. :-) That is what gives her character. You need to tell that lady at church that only family is aloud to make fun of her tooth. :-) I would never say something like that to someone who isn't my family. That's mean.
I got your family picture too. Start counting with her picture, skip the family picture. Sorry.
She has such cute facial expressions. Really cute!
I think they turned out really good! I even like the family picture.
Sooo cute! I love her little "o" mouth :) She is getting huge! I still have to think just to remember that she is 1 now! It so doesn't seem like it was all that long ago.
I love the black and white picture. She's so pretty!
REALLY cute!
ooo i love all of them.... especially the one that's black and white and the flowers are popping out!!! looks like you guys are doing great!!!
Post a Comment