March 3, 2009

Helicopters and Tupperware

Whenever Morgan hears a helicopter flying overhead she gets excited and points out the window.

Morgan's new favorite thing to do...play in the Tupperware drawer.

On Sunday she was crawling around with this one on her head only it was covering her eyes. She ran into the cupboards and it left a bruise on her forehead.



Checking out the helicopters as they fly by. She's constantly jabbering these days and I love it. I swear sometimes she says real words, like 'bird' and 'done'. But who knows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great. I love the colors of your tupperware. :-) I love it that she points and says dadadadada...like she knows that her daddy is flying that helicopter. Thanks for posting these. I love them all.

Luke and Erin said...

I love that little pink dress and that she loves help you put all the dishes where she thinks they need to go. I am always finding cans in the greastest places :)
She is getting so big and sweet.
How are you feeling?

Shelly said...

It's so fun to watch them learn and discover new things huh? My favorite is watching Ambria eat, because she tastes and enjoys everything, like she is just discovering the flavors. It's great. Morgan is growing so much, it seems like everytime you post a new picture she has grown again. I hate that we can't see her :(

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006