On Friday last week I went with some friends to the Kid's Cafe. We thought it was going to be a restaurant with some kind of playground for kids. Turned out to be a little corner of a department store where you could drop your kids off while you shop. You could order coffee and cocoa and fruit and bagels and waffles and such. So we let the kids play for a while and we ate some snacks.
March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
4 comments:
I love your family picture!
That is kind of cool but there is no way I would leave my kid there to go shopping. Do they have somene there to watch the kids? Sounds like it was fun.
Ya, they had 2 ladies working there to watch the kids. I would never leave my kids either though.
That is kind of cool that they would pay people so that parents could go shop but that is a scary thing.
Post a Comment