3-17-09 Playing in the cupboards, a daily occurance. Funny thing is, she hasn't figured out how to get out and boy does she get angry!
March 22, 2009
A Few Pictures From Last Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
3 comments:
These are great pictures. That t-shirt doesn't look SO big. It almost fits her. The pigtails are very cute. She is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys at christmas. I wish this big airline price war would afftect the tickets to Korea right down to about $500. That would be so cool. I loved the video too. Hope all is well. Love you guys.
Katie...seriously Morgan is ADORABLE!! Isn't it so funny to see what amuses our children? Man I keep thinking- if only I was that simple!! LOL! By the way your blog gets cuter everytime I look at it! Take care for now!
Wow, don't you love when people you don't know try to solicite your help on your blog? HAHA. Anyways, those are awesome pics of Morgan. She is such a beautiful little girl. Good luck with the climbing. It gets scary when you walk in and the baby has climbed into the dryer or onto chairs and cupboards. Why do babies like to climb so much?? I haven't yet met one who doesn't.
Post a Comment