This is what happens every time I turn my back on Morgan for a split second. The place mats and towels are out of their drawers, her socks are off, and her hair elastic has been ripped out of her hair. Silly kid.

Trying on Japanese hats at the PX.

Yesterday (Friday) we went to the Korean Folk Museum with some ladies from church. This is a picture of the national palace that is next to the museum. We didn't have time to take the tour, plus it was pouring down rain. While we were in the museum Morgan made it a point to wave and say hi to every single person she saw. It was pretty funny.

This is the Children's section of the museum. The only place you could take pictures. Morgan and her friend, Henry, wondering what the ball pit is all about.

Morgan wasn't so sure about it at first. It was pretty deep.

But then she realized it wasn't so bad.

This is one of those things where you turn the wheel and make yourself throw up. Morgan loved it. Of course the Korean ladies were taking pictures of Morgan obsessively.

The kids had to have their shoes off while they were playing in the museum and the Korean ladies were taking pictures of Morgan's shoes sitting on the ground. It was a little ridiculous. We couldn't hardly walk anywhere without a Korean taking a picture of one of our kids.

The Queen's chair.

Playing the drums with Henry.

Climbing on the chairs.

Another obsessive Korean.

The outside of the Korean Folk Museum.

This is a fertility statue. Yes, his hat is supposed to look exactly like what it looks like. You're supposed to rub it and become fertile.

This is just a random video of Morgan playing with bubbles.
8 comments:
Love the bubbles! It makes me laugh, I know it all too well!
I remember in China people would throw their kids at us and then snap a picture. It was crazy! I think it is really funny that you have a few pictures of the people taking pictures.
It looks like it was fun. I bet it is nice to get out and do stuff!
Where can I get a statue like that? :) Did you feel like a celebrity when they wanted to take pictures of you and Morgan?
I need that statue in my house to rub everyday!!! Can you rub it for me? haha P.S. why don't you have any pictures of you ever? I miss your beautiful face and I want to see your prego belly :-)
It cracks me up to hear about the korean people being so obsessive about your kids. Funny people! I think it would freak me out a bit though.. But I guess I just get that phobia from your mom, haheehe!
That is pretty funny about the Koreans and Morgan. I remember when we were there they did the exact same thing with Braydon. He was like 2 at the time. But everywhere we went we just had to get used to them freaking out over him. At one point we were at Lotte world (amusement park) and Jason went on a ride while I stayed back with Braydon and I got like mobbed with people attracted to Braydon. It was a little scary. I was in the middle of this HUGE crowd of people trying to see him and they all had their cameras out. I was a little nervous and they kept trying to hold him, but I just stood there with my kung fu grip on him. So just be careful, Kate, don't let yourself get cornered.
Beleive me Mia, I sorta freak when she told me. I told her not to take her eye off of Morgan. It scares me to death. Where I work makes me all to aware of stuff that "can" happen because it does happen. Being in a foriegn country and having people trying to handle my baby and take pictures would totally freak me out. I would have been doing the kung fu karate chop Shelly. :-) You handled it good. I would have been arrested. And don't think I didn't get your little joke Mia, I did. I used to tease Mia all the time that I was going to kidnap Meggy until I realized that she thought I might, or wasn't sure if I would or not. Then I felt bad. :-)
PS: It amazes me how fast she can turn that skreeching cry off and on. It makes me laugh everytime I watch the video.
She has definately figured out how to throw a fit to get what she wants...It is so funny how her and Ellie are alike that way!! stubborn little girls!!!! Well at least I'm assured that it just isn't my little girl. I think it is so cool that you are able to get out and see Korea while your there. That is an amazing experience. I also think it is hilarious that the Koreans are taking pictures...I wonder what they do with them...and if they put them in albums or scrapbook, how do they title them...'and here is shoes we have never seen before' or 'this little girl was funny in the spin thing' I wonder how many family photos they have or if it is just random things...hahaha it makes me laugh.
Post a Comment