March 27, 2009

A couple days ago I hear this clunk, clunk, clunk noise coming from the hallway. I turned around and saw this...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! That is so cute and she is doing really well. She will be walking in no time. As soon as she figures out that it is easier to get around and a lot faster she will be going 100 mph. Way to go Morgster!!! Those shoes sound really big. :-)

Shelly said...

Yay Morgan! It looks like she is on her way! Keep it up, Morgan!!!

Stephanie said...

That was so cute! She is growing up so fast! I love the picture of clint holding her upside down and she is just having a blast! Miss you guys!

Luke and Erin said...

That is so much fun! I love to watch'em when they start to get it! Brooke is taking 5-6 steps on her own! It is just so exciting!!!
YAY Morgan :)

The Fisher's said...

Your question wasn't random at all :) I actually put the font into the actual picture using a text box before I add it to the blog. That way I can have it the color, font, and size that I want it. You have to make sure to make a copy of the picture you want to use, otherwise it'll always have text on it - pretty easy though :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006