July 22, 2008
WOW!
I just posted 7 new posts (after this one). Sorry its so much at once. Thats why blogging everyday is good, you don't have to post a million things at the same time. Needless to say I'm sick of this blog right now so don't expect anything else for a couple of days :) Hope you enjoy the updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
5 comments:
I know the feeling! I get so busy then find that a week has gone by and i have so many things i want to post (like right now). Looks like it was a good trip and I'm sure the grandparents are thrilled to see ya'll and Morgan! Cute pictures!
I know exactly how you feel. Did you see our blog? I'm so glad you guys are here. It is going to be very hard to say good-bye when you leave for Korea. I do look forward to having you go to Bear Lake with us. It's going to be fun. Love you guys
Welcome back! I am glad you guys made it safely. We will have to get together while your here. Amber and Steph would love to have a girls night.
Christine
I love seeing all of your pictures so keep updating especially now that I don't get to see my Mo mo. I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome Home!! We are excited you guys are back...for a minute anyway! Sorry about the last weekend. I was sad that we just missed eachother... maybe next time!
Post a Comment