July 27, 2008

Cute Pictures From July 24th

Just a few more cute pictures from the 24th of July. These ones are from my mother-in-law's camera.



4 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

She really is so cute!

Luke and Erin said...

it is crazy how much she looks like you! We will have to go up there sometime, it looks beautfiul

Luke and Erin said...

I am glad you liked the food. I felt bad for a minute!
Are you guys up for tuesday or do you want to wait?

Stephanie said...

she is getting so big I can't stand it! And in answer to your comment yes I was reading during the school reunion but I was in Bear Lake too, so I promise I couldn't make it. Call or email me when you can do a girls night or a date night! Love ya

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006