July 28, 2008

Be A Homemaker

Hey everyone. I realized today that with all of the craziness of graduation and moving our homemaker blog has been neglected. I think most of you know about it. http://beahomemaker.blogspot.com/ So I'm just wondering if anyone has anything they'd like to contribute. (Mindy, I hope you don't mind but I put your American Flag on there). If you want to be a contributor I can add you as an author to the blog so that you can sign in and add whatever you want. Just email me or leave a comment and let me know. My mother-in-law and I are going to (hopefully) be doing some crafts in the coming weeks so I'll be taking pictures. And for those who don't know, you can put anything on the blog that has anything to do with being a homemaker...helpful hints, beuty tips, recipes, crafts, projects, decorating tips, how to put together a 72 hour kit, tips on food storage, activity ideas for kids, cooking tips, etc, etc. The list is endless. I'de really like to get it going again. So please, if you have any ideas let me know. Even if its something you did years ago. Thansk everyone!

1 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Tuesday... we can BBQ at our house. We have an above ground pool if that sounds fun... Lets say around 6:30?

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006