I forgot to load this picture the other day when I posted all that new stuff. On Saturday we went to Mikata Japanese Steak House (I think that's what it was called) with 4 other couples. I had no idea it was one of those places where they do the fancy cooking in front of you! I was so excited when I realized it was because I've never been to one before. The 'show' was fun and the food was amazing. At one point the cooked pretended to squirt some kind of sauce on Mindy, I think she almost had a heart attack! It was hilarious. We got a great laugh out of it! I have a few more pictures, but the quality of them isn't that great since it was so dark in there.
July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
1 comments:
Yeah, you got the name right. It was alot of fun. :)
Post a Comment