Our house is seriously a mess right now. Its so hard having a 'Utah' pile, an 'Unaccompanied Baggage' pile (which arrives in Korea first), and a 'Household Goods' pile (which arrives last in Korea), and a 'Yard Sale' pile. I'm going nuts trying to keep everything in order and organized. I chewed off all of my fingernails yesterday just looking at my piles and wondering if everything was where it was supposed to be. Its also hard packing stuff to go into storage, knowing that I won't see it for 2 years. Like Morgan's bedroom decoration...holy cow...I almost cried packing up her Strawberry Shortcake bedroom decor! All we're taking with us is our kitchen/bathroom stuff, 2 shelves, a few toys for Morgan, and our clothes and shoes. We're taking the Pack n Play so Morgan has a place to sleep, and her high chair. Like Nate said, "its like we're going on a 2 year camping trip." What a fun adventure!!
July 10, 2008
Tornado...Not Really
I know the last couple of days have been picture overload, but as of Monday our computer will be in a crate on it's way to Korea. I want to keep up with everything so that nothing gets missed or forgotten.
Our house is seriously a mess right now. Its so hard having a 'Utah' pile, an 'Unaccompanied Baggage' pile (which arrives in Korea first), and a 'Household Goods' pile (which arrives last in Korea), and a 'Yard Sale' pile. I'm going nuts trying to keep everything in order and organized. I chewed off all of my fingernails yesterday just looking at my piles and wondering if everything was where it was supposed to be. Its also hard packing stuff to go into storage, knowing that I won't see it for 2 years. Like Morgan's bedroom decoration...holy cow...I almost cried packing up her Strawberry Shortcake bedroom decor! All we're taking with us is our kitchen/bathroom stuff, 2 shelves, a few toys for Morgan, and our clothes and shoes. We're taking the Pack n Play so Morgan has a place to sleep, and her high chair. Like Nate said, "its like we're going on a 2 year camping trip." What a fun adventure!!

Our house is seriously a mess right now. Its so hard having a 'Utah' pile, an 'Unaccompanied Baggage' pile (which arrives in Korea first), and a 'Household Goods' pile (which arrives last in Korea), and a 'Yard Sale' pile. I'm going nuts trying to keep everything in order and organized. I chewed off all of my fingernails yesterday just looking at my piles and wondering if everything was where it was supposed to be. Its also hard packing stuff to go into storage, knowing that I won't see it for 2 years. Like Morgan's bedroom decoration...holy cow...I almost cried packing up her Strawberry Shortcake bedroom decor! All we're taking with us is our kitchen/bathroom stuff, 2 shelves, a few toys for Morgan, and our clothes and shoes. We're taking the Pack n Play so Morgan has a place to sleep, and her high chair. Like Nate said, "its like we're going on a 2 year camping trip." What a fun adventure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
5 comments:
Keep up the great sorting, preparing, and stocking! We sure will miss you.
You are so pretty! You looked BEAUTIFUL at the ball! I bet that was so much fun :)
CONGRATS CLINT! I really have found new respect for you! I would always say I am so gald for the people that do what you are doing, and I thought you weren't thinking when joined the 'cult'; but since you did all that, I really have thought about it alot... and worried alot! It is really amazing that you are willing to do all of it for so many American's that don't even seem to care.
Good job with the pinning! I have heard awful things about hitting the pin-ee's chest to really make sure those pins are on. It is nice that you didn't, Katie ;)
When will you guys be in Utah? How long? We, in the nicest way, demand a night, what do you want to do?
Hey, we have matching cupboards now! I love how cheap that baby food is. Katie you look so pretty in those pictures! You are so photogenic. I love that video of Morgan. She is so cute and fun! I am going to miss you guys - I am sad that I had to leave before you did. Good luck with everything!
I want to buy a ton of baby food and make my cupboard look just like that. You have inspired me.
I am guessing you will leave Korea with much more than you came here with. We just did a last minute shopping trip in Insadong (don't forget to go there) and Chosan Gift Shop gets you every time!
Post a Comment