July 10, 2008

Graduation-July 10, 2008

Clint graduated today. The ceremony was at 2. We got really good seats. This first picture is Morgan in her super cute outfit that grandma Webb bought her while she was here. She's 7 months old and finally fits in size 6 months. Yay! She was being goofy and covering her face like she was camera shy.
The excitement is killing him...can you tell?


Me pinning on Clint's wings. I couldn't get them on and we both just looked at each other and kind of laughed. Its not as easy as it looks.
I FINALLY got the wings pinned on him. Of course Morgan is looking at the other pins on his jacket thinking...hmmm, how can I get those in my mouth?
After the ceremony
Missy and Jimmy came to watch Clint graduate. We are so blessed to have such wonderful supportive friends who have become our family away from family.
Mindy and Nate also came. Thanks you guys! We're so glad you could all make it.
We didn't know my brother was coming from Fort Benning, GA with his family, I was SO excited when I turned around in my seat and saw them standing in the back. Thanks for coming guys! We are really going to miss you!
Ambria sits up! I love it! She is such a beautiful girl and was lucky enough to get her eyelashes from the her daddy. Long and full!
We ate dinner at Trifecta in Daleville and then we had to go to DQ to try the new Thin Mint Blizzards! Braydon eating his ice cream at Dairy Queen. If you notice in the background...Jason is very serious about eating his!
As much as I hate close ups of me...I just love my nephew. He's so fun! He was having a good time taking goofy pictures with my camera.
Don't even ask because I have no idea what Jason is doing to this ice cream cone.

5 comments:

Melissa & Jimmy said...

Thanks for letting me know you were taking my picture! We are going to miss you guys so much too. Let's just not think about it. It's sad.

Stephanie said...

I'm so proud of clint, that is so cool!! hey to get the best lightening creams go to skincarerx.com click on the condition Melasma. It will explain the hyperpigmentation condition and list medical grade products you can buy on line. It is so easy and it is actually based here in salt lake! There are a lot with different prices. I suggest the best are:mama lotion, PCA pigment gel, or the physicians complex 6% bleaching cream. Read about them and pick which is best for your condition and your price range. It is kind of a lot of money compaired to less active products but a little goes a long way and i promise you will get great results. let me know if you have any questions! Love ya!! sorry it has taken me so long to write back.

Melanie said...

Congratulations, Clint!!! That's so exciting! We better get to see you guys when you're out here! Let us know when you have time to hang out!

Generational stitcher said...

Congrats!! It's always nice to complete a mile mark!

The Calls said...

Well that is an amazing accomplishment. And seeing all of you at DQ makes me sad. I wish we could all be together again like we were pre army..good times good times

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006